Online Mental Health First Aid training course
We are running an Online MHFA England full certified course in the week commencing 23rd August, over four half days.
Our open courses usually sell out within a few days so please get in touch asap if you’d like to book a place for yourself or a colleague. The instructor is the amazing David Robinson – one of the most experienced and highly respected MHFA instructors in England.
Contact: [email protected] to book your place.
Online MHFA course – 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th December 2020
We are now taking bookings for the next Online MHFA Course, open to delegates from a variety of companies and organisations across different industries.
The course will be run by our very experienced MHFA instructor, who is also a wellbeing coach and qualified counsellor. It will be a very interesting, informative and well-run course.
Contents of the course:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
Get in touch for more information or to book your place on the course: [email protected]
Mental Health First Aid Online
We are so excited to launch the new certified Mental Health First Aid Online courses!
The courses will be run over 4 x half days and we already have two open courses booked in, with our fully qualified and highly experienced MHFA Instructors:
9am to 1pm on Monday 29th June, Tuesday 30th June, Wednesday 1st July, Thursday 2nd July.
9am to 1pm on Monday 27th July, Tuesday 28th July, Wednesday 29th July and Thursday 30th July.
Please get in touch at [email protected] for more information or to book!!
#mhfa #mhfaonline #mentalhealthfirstaid #certifiedmentalhealthfirstaid #workplacewellbeing #mentalhealth #workplacehealth #wellbeingatwork #workplacementalhealth #mentalhealthatwork #firstaid #healthandwellbeing