Would you like to become a Mental Health First Aider?
Our next two day mental health first aid course takes place on 26th and 27th April – online and interactive with our nationally-accredited MHFA instructor.
This course trains you as a certified Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
- This is an online course delivered in a live and highly interactive format by our nationally-recognised and accredited instructor
- Learning takes place through four live training sessions, spread across two days, with self-learning activities in between.
- Each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say they are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
The price per delegate is £300 plus VAT.
Enter your details below or call us on 020 3951 7685 to get started