We are now taking bookings for the next Online MHFA Course, open to delegates from a variety of companies and organisations across different industries.
The course will be run by our very experienced MHFA instructor, who is also a wellbeing coach and qualified counsellor. It will be a very interesting, informative and well-run course.
Contents of the course:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
Get in touch for more information or to book your place on the course: [email protected]