We do occasionally bring in new highly qualified and experienced specialists to join our team.
We are currently seeking a fully qualified mental health professional to join our mental health team.
In order to apply for the role, you must meet the following essential criteria:
- Fully qualified counsellor / psychotherapist, BACP or UKCP registered, or qualified clinical psychologist, with a minimum 10 years continuous experience working clinically
- skills, experience and confidence in training, presenting, teaching or workshopping to groups, both in-person and on zoom/other online platform.
- experience of working in a corporate environment – either in current role, or prior to training as a mental health professional. Previous experience in line management would be ideal.
- A strong working knowledge of overall wellbeing. Able to confidently discuss examples of evidence-based tools that improve overall health and contribute positively to mental wellbeing.
- a qualification in an evidence based form of mindfulness, such as MBSR or MBCT experience in teaching mindfulness to individuals or groups
- Certified Mental Health First Aider
- Instructor member of MHFA England.
The role will initially be on a freelance basis, with potential to develop into a permanent position.
If you meet the above criteria, please forward a covering letter explaining why you feel you’d be a good match for our company, and a current CV highlighting where you match the above criteria, to [email protected]
All applications will be handled confidentially
We welcome applications from across the spectrums of diversity, particularly those underrepresented in mental health care.