Our next Mental Health First Aid training course takes place in central London on 2nd and 3rd July 2018.
This two day training course is accredited by MHFA England, and all delegates will become certified Mental Health First Aiders in their workplace.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
We limit numbers to 16 people per course, and the course on 2nd and 3rd July will include participants from a number of different companies.
The mental health first aid training course is enlightening, eye opening, informative and enjoyable. Everyone who completes the course gets an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever they need it, and a certificate to say they are a Mental Health First Aider.
The course will run from 9.30am to 5pm on both Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd July 2018, and will be facilitated by our fully qualified and highly experienced MHFA trainer.
The location is London Blackfriars, a short walk from the tube and overground stations.
The price is £350 per delegate.
Please get in touch if you’d like more information or to book onto the Mental Health First Aid training course: [email protected]