- Four part course starts Monday 6th September
- Learn evidence-based skills and techniques for managing anxiety, negative thoughts and self doubt
- Monday evenings in September (6th, 13th, 20th, 27th) from 7-8pm
- Online (zoom)
- Interactive and instructor led
- Maximum of 10 participants per course
The Facing Anxiety and Flourishing course is led by a fully qualified and highly experienced cognitive behavioural science instructor who specialises in anxiety issues. The course will provide you with the advice, skills and exercises to manage your unhelpful thinking patterns, reduce your anxiety, balance your mood, build perspective and help you gain resilience.
The course utilises a blend of practices from CBT, psychology, resilience training, stress reduction, self-compassion, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence to give you a distinctive set of tools to respond to anxiety skilfully and with confidence.
The course cost is £150 for the four sessions and all related materials.
“By the end of this course I had built self-compassion and resilience, and was equipped with practical tools for managing my anxieties in real time. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to work on their anxiety, negative thinking patterns and self-doubt” Ann Restak, London
Please get in touch if you’d like to book your place on the September course, or if you require further details.