- One hour per week for 4 weeks
- Starts Monday 15th March at 7pm – 8pm
- Live, interactive and instructor-led
- Online group of between 10 and 15 participants
Worry, rumination and anxiety are part of being human and we will all experience them from time to time. However, anxiety can grow to become an issue that impacts our mental and physical wellbeing as well as our ability to function personally and professionally.
This 4 week course, one hour per week, led by one of our fully qualified cognitive behavioural science instructors / facilitators, provides participants with the advice, skills and exercises to manage their anxiety, build perspective and gain resilience.
Drawing upon the theoretical underpinnings of Cognitive Behavioural Theory and Psychology, the course utilises a blend of practices from CBT, resilience training, stress reduction, self-compassion, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence to give participants a distinctive set of tools to help them respond to anxiety skilfully and with confidence.
This course will help:
– Normalise anxiety
– Develop awareness around our triggers and how to respond to them
– Explore our relationship to thoughts, cognitive distortions and anxiety
– Teach practical skills and exercises to help us meet and reduce anxiety
– Cultivate self-compassion and resilience in the face of anxiety
– Utilise gratitude and emotional intelligence as balancing forces at times of duress
– Furnish practitioners with skills to take out into daily life to face anxiety and flourish
Course Price: £150 per person
Please email [email protected] if you’d like more information or to book your place on the course