STARTS MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY AT 7PM TO 8PM
Worry, rumination and anxiety are part of being human and we all experience these states from time to time. However, anxiety can grow to become an issue that impacts our mental and physical wellbeing as well as our ability to function personally and professionally.
This 4 week course, one hour per week, is led by one of our fully qualified cognitive behavioural science instructors / facilitators. It provide participants with the advice, skills and exercises to manage their anxiety, build perspective and gain resilience.
Drawing upon the theoretical underpinnings of Cognitive Behavioural Theory and Psychology, the course utilises a blend of practices from CBT, resilience training, stress reduction, self-compassion, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence. Participants will gain a distinctive set of tools to help them respond to anxiety skilfully and with confidence.
This course will help to:
- Normalise anxiety
- Develop awareness around our triggers and how to respond to them
- Explore our relationship to negative thoughts, cognitive distortions and understand how these can cause and sustain anxiety
- Teach practical skills and exercises to help us meet and reduce anxiety
- Cultivate self-compassion and resilience in the face of anxiety
- Utilise gratitude and emotional intelligence as balancing forces at times of duress
- Furnish practitioners with skills to take out into daily life to face anxiety and flourish
• One hour per week for 4 weeks
• Live, interactive and Instructor-led
• Online group of between 10 and 15 participants
STARTS MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY AT 7pm to 8pm
Course Price: £150 per person
email: [email protected] for more information and to book your place on a course