We are now offering employees the opportunity to have individual, confidential wellbeing
sessions with a fully qualified and experienced counsellor. The sessions will take place monthly
starting in May 2022.
Each session is 50 minutes long and will take place either in a quiet meeting room on the 7th floor
or on Zoom if you are working remotely on the day. The sessions will provide a confidential, non-
judgemental and impartial space for you to discuss any difficulties or issues you may be having.
Some of the different types of things people bring to the sessions include:
– Concerns around mental health
– Burnout, stress, overwhelm, anxiety, depression, low mood
– Traumatic experiences
– Negative thinking patterns
– Sleeping problems
– Relationship difficulties at home or work
– Low self-esteem
– Concerns around alcohol, substances, destructive behaviours
– Eating disorders, self-harm
The counsellor can provide you with immediate support within the session, along with suggestions
for improving mental wellbeing. They can also offer you recommendations and referrals to further
professional support where appropriate.